Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Blessings

I have so many blessings, but I will share my top 2 for today...

My family is so wonderful.  I love the way they help each other and defend each other and generally like spending time together.  Moving around a lot, I rely more on family and have learned that no matter where you go, they will always be there when you need them.

I am also grateful to know God, who is the Father of our spirits.  He is our Father in Heaven.  I pray to Him daily, through His Son, Jesus Christ.  The Father knew that we would not be perfect in our lives on earth and provided a way that we might be able to return to His presence, because 'no unclean thing' can dwell with God.  The way provided was for someone without blemish to pay the price and that is why we owe so much to our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  I am so grateful for the price He paid for me.  I know that as we look to the Son, we will be cleansed and whole and happy.

The Sun represents the Son of God.  Both bring us light and warmth and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment