Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Blessings-the Word of God

Some people may not appreciate that the words found in scripture are really, truly the words of God.  Some scriptures tell a story or the geneology of people or are the words of men.  But many scriptures lead us to God, are about God or (most importantly) His very words.  Sometimes when I need to hear God talking to me, I read until I can hear His voice.  Then I can hear Him speaking to me.  Not in words so much, but in feelings and thoughts that come into my mind.  The older I get, the easier it is to distinguish between my own thoughts and His.  I am so grateful for His love for me and to be able to feel it and hear it in my mind.  And no matter how many times I have read certain verses, they speak to me in different ways.  Feeling His love for me is the greatest feeling I have ever felt.  I love His words.

No comments:

Post a Comment