Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Blessings-Blessings for others

I am grateful today for the blessings granted to my family members.  My son got his first job after many hours of online and in person applications.  He had a tough time even with fast food places because he has no experience and said he was not available on Sundays.  I was praying that someone would be willing to hire him despite those 2 things.  I pray for family members and their specific needs every day, some of which have not happened yet, but I know that if we are patient and if it is a good thing for us, it will happen.  I guess agency has a part in it too.  I can pray for my children, but if they makes a poor choice, my prayers cannot override the consequences of their actions.  Luckily, my children are currently making wise choices, so that is a blessing to me as well.  But I do believe that prayers on behalf of others have power, so I will continue to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment