Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Blessings-change

I am grateful for change.  They say that the inevitability of change is the only thing that never changes.  Growing up moving around was sometimes difficult and painful, but learning to adapt to new surroundings and circumstances provides strength and growth that can be had in no other way.  Some change is immediately felt and other times it is slow and imperceptible.
Today, our church family is changing.  It will be different for sure, but also brings an excitement and perhaps a new dynamic.  As I have said previously, I love to study group dynamic, so this will be especially exciting for me to see.
Some people get anxious or rebellious at changes.  I hope that our little church family will welcome any new members and learn to serve those that have greater needs than we do.  If we can embrace the changes as a new adventure and new friends to know, I think the dynamics will change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment