Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Messages-General Conference



I really am not sure who is following this blog, but by sending it out into the digital universe, I think perhaps some may wonder about my religion.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Twice a year, God's prophet (and his 2 counselors) of our day speaks to us, as well as the modern-day 12 apostles.  It is broadcast through BYU TV and online through lds.org.

This coming weekend is that time of year.  I am praying for specific things and answers to challenges I face and ways to help people I associate with.  I always go away uplifted and inspired.  I believe that God can speak through these leaders to touch on things in their talks that I need to hear.  Sometimes it inspires me to do better, sometimes it inspires me to give myself a break and sometimes it just fills my heart with joy and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment