Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday miTunes-Because We Believe by Andrea Bocelli

I like this video on Youtube because it has the translation from the Italian parts to the song.  I like the lyrics even more than I did before.  it was originally sung at the 2006 closing ceremonies of the Olympics, but I think of it as a pep talk for our lives on earth.  Especially the part that says "we were born to shine…all of here because we believe."  We were spirits in heaven who believed in Jesus Christ  and that he would fulfill the Father's plan and provide the way for us to succeed here.  Those who did not believe did not get to come to earth, but were cast out of heaven, along with Lucifer.  I like that it says "there are those who believe in you" and for us not to give up.  I know there are angels watching over us and cheering us on in our challenges and triumphs.  And I know that through Jesus Christ, we WILL win.

No comments:

Post a Comment