Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

As I ponder new beginnings and the new year, I am thinking mostly today of one of my very best friends who passed away this morning.  She was 82 and lived a great life and declined quickly in just the past few days to the point that I knew I needed to spend the day with her yesterday.  Even throughout the day I saw the steep decline and was not surprised that she passed this morning.   Now she on to a new beginning of her own.  I know she is in the world of spirits and oh, how she is loving the reunions.  I know she was ready to go and I know she will be waiting to greet me when I pass on.  And I know she will be an angel to me if I should ever need her to be.  I love her and miss her...my friend Natalie.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to follow your blog. I need all the "sunshine" I can get!
    I enjoyed our visit today. Natalie will be missed by many. I know she loves you dearly.

    ReplyDelete