Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday miTunes-Here Comes the Sun (yes, again)


I know I already did this song once about a year ago.  But this is the song I will be dancing to with my son on Saturday at his reception.  He wanted me to pick something and since I know he likes the Beatles and it's one of my favorites, it was the first one I thought of.  I texted him other ideas and said it was up to them, but he said they chose this one in the end.  So now I have been thinking of the words and if I could give my son a piece of advice about the future, I would say that we can always have hope that the sun will shine again and we will make it through the "long, cold lonely winter" moments of life.  I would also say that when I think of the sun coming, I also think of the Son of God coming, which also gives us hope.  That kind of hope and faith helps us get through our tough times, knowing that it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment