Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Blessings-family additions

Well, today I am grateful for the new addition to our family as my son has gotten married.  I have a new daughter and she is so sweet and loving.  I know she will make a good wife and mother.  And the prospect of having more grandchildren is exciting.  (No rush though guys!)
As my immediate family and posterity grows, I am reminded that we are really all one big family to our Heavenly Father.  It is such a joy to see my children growing up and choosing wisely and being successful.  Watching my granddaughter grow is also joyous.  It has been such a blessing to have them live with us while they did an internship and now are looking for a job.  I know they need to move on and have their own home.   It hasn't always been easy, but I have tried to focus on the good things about them living with us.  Luckily, we get along pretty well and they have been helpful and grateful.  And I know when they are gone, I will miss them.  Especially my granddaughter.  She is so spunky and entertaining and sweet (most of the time).
So additions are a welcome blessing and we are so happy that our son has found someone to love and who will love him (and put up with him).

No comments:

Post a Comment