Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Blessings-blue skies and sunshine

Blue skies and sunshine #KHTogetherWe are getting some pretty warm days lately and it kind of makes me look forward to cooler days.  But no matter what time of the year it is, I love blue skies and sunshine the most.  I love that where I live, there are over 300 days of sunshine.  Something about the sun shining brightens my spirits.  In a favorite book of mine called "City of Ember," they live underground and I know that not seeing the sunshine and blue skies would be the hardest thing for me.  Even living in Alaska would be tough.  I wouldn't mind the long days, but it wouldn't be worth it to also have the days when you hardly see the sun.  The sun also represents the love of God giving us His perfect Son.  So on this Sunday, I am also reminded that the Son brings us light and truth, life and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment