Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day

I always look forward to the BBQ, the sides and the fireworks.  I also reflect on how blessed we are in this country and how much I appreciate the United States of America.

This is my one year anniversary writing this blog.  I'm not even sure if anyone reads it daily.  I know a few family members and close friends do occasionally.  I had a goal to do it for at least a year every single day.  Thank goodness there is a way to schedule postings ahead of time.  It has been a great creative outlet for me an I ended up just doing for myself.  But I see now why people stop doing blogs.  It is a lot of work.  A lot of my stuff comes from Pinterest.  But I'm glad to have another way to keep track of those things that inspire me and to be able to share them with you (whoever you are).  I think even my future self will appreciate the collection of "Sunshiney" things here.
So, I may keep going every day or I may decide to just post here and there.
It's been REAL...
And it's been FUN...
Okay, it's been REAL FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment