Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Blessings-In the face of trials

So today I am grateful for the companionship of my savior Jesus Christ.  For a few weeks now I have known about a coming trial and have pleaded and cried and sulked a bit about it.  But as I have really prayed for answers and comfort and peace, I have gotten answers that were not thoughts in my own head.  And just knowing that my Father in Heaven is with me is all I need to face this upcoming trial.  I know that we will get through this and things will be better on the other side of it.  It's just the getting through it part that sometimes brings me anxiety.  I am so grateful for my husband and close friends and family to talk things out with and gain strength from.  But it is my savior and Heavenly Father that I rely on most.

No comments:

Post a Comment