Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wacky Wednesday-Three Old Sisters Joke


Three sisters aged 90, 93 and 98, live together in a small house.

The 98 year old sister was about to take a bath.
She put one foot in and stopped.
She called out to her other sisters,
"Was I getting IN the tub or OUT?"

The sister aged 93 said,
"Hold on, I'll come up and check on you."
She started climbing the stairs and stopped, looking down then back up the stairs.
She called out to her sisters,
"Was I going UP the stairs, or coming DOWN?"

The sister aged 90 said,
"You two are getting very old! You forget everything! 
I hope I never become as forgetful as the two of you."
She then knocks on the wood table for good measure.
"The both of you stay put. I'll check on you right after I see who's at the door."

No comments:

Post a Comment