Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tips & Tricks Thursday-How to Find Your Own Style

For a long time I didn't really have a style as far as decorating.  I couldn't decide if I liked shabby-chic, modern, country, rustic or something else all together.  I wasn't even sure I knew what each style really was.  So I started collecting decorating magazines.   (And got myself a subscription for Mother's Day).  Then I just looked through it and cut out everything I kind of liked.  I decided to put them in a binder and now I have a defined style.  I am still not sure what to call it, but it's a bit traditional with a seaside cottage feel.  Anyway, I still add to my binder and it's fun to just look through it and dream...

Also, I'm guessing this same technique could be applied to your dress style, if you wanted to really define it and then you could shop online and really have a defined stylish wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment