Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Blessings-songs

I am grateful for songs that uplift me and that touch my spirit.  I love music in general, but something about the songs of the gospel really get me.  It's not uncommon for me to cry in church, but more often than not, it's the songs that affect me most.  Songs speak to me in a way that nothing else can.  The best songs are those sung by children.  They are the ones that always make me cry-and I don't even consider myself a "cryer."  I guess I'm getting sentimental.  The 2 songs that always seem to get to me are "We'll Bring the World His Truth" and "Holding Hands Around the World."  But if the right person sings any song from their heart, it can bring me to tears.  I am grateful to be able to hear and enjoy beautiful music.

No comments:

Post a Comment