Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Blessings-snuggling

Who doesn't love snuggling up?  I wonder if it makes us feel protected as well as warm.  I am grateful to be able to be in a warm house when it gets cold.  I have decided that I don't like to be cold.  I enjoy cooler temperatures so I can bundle up in my favorite sweatshirts and sweaters and I like to snuggle up with a nice blanket and read, but I do not like to be cold.  It makes me so thankful that I don't have to fight the elements like the homeless or the pioneers or even the poor, who have little heat and limited options.  I like 68-72 degrees the best.  I don't mind extreme heat as much as I mind extreme cold.  Extremes are not preferable though.  But I know that hotter temperatures and colder temperatures bring a sense of appreciation and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment