Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Blessings-serving in the church

I am so grateful to be able to serve others at church.  Today I officially start a new assignment where I am teaching more instead of leading.  I will teach a class of 9 year olds and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to help these kids love the scriptures, love coming to church and most of all love our Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ more.  I have had the chance to work in almost every capacity I can in the church and try to do each calling the best I can.  I know that no matter what we do, it is an important part of the whole.  Each person is important and precious.  I hope to help my new kids feel that.  Plus, I love a change.  After 3 and half years, I know this change will be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment