Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Quotes-Fatigue

Read a summary of Elder Holland's October 2013 general conference talk. #ldsconf
This was such a great talk by Elder Holland in LDS General Conference.  I know that when I am tired, I don't think as well and I tend to eat more to give my body some energy.  Sometimes, it's not a sleepy tired I am feeling, but a stressed tired.  So I always have to have a little something that I'm looking forward to, even if it's just a lunch date with myself.  The most amazing thing for replenishing is in studying the scriptures-really studying, like to teach a class.  Challenging my mind and pondering replenishes my spirit and gives me strength.  The entire talk by Elder Holland can be found at lds.org and is called Like a Broken Vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment